E-Notary / Remote
E-Notary / Remote
E-Notary / Remote
Signing Agent Jobs (http://signingagentjobs.com) is now searching for an E-notary to work remotely in the U.S.
This position will support the Funding Department by working both individually and as part of a team in order to facilitate the auto loan closing process.
High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
Bachelor’s degree or some college coursework preferred.
CERTIFICATION: Must become e-notary within 3 weeks of hire.
At least 1-2 years of document gathering, loan processing, or related administrative experience.
Two to five years loan processing experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
Excellent proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), Adobe Acrobat, and Google Suite.
Excellent navigation skills and are capable to operate multiple hardware products (i.e., printers, scanners, PCs, etc.)
Understanding of customer sensitive information protection protocols.
Excellent verbal and written English communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers and lending institutions.
Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees at all levels throughout the organization.
Outstanding customer service skills.
Ability to work independently and carry out assignments to completion within the parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and best practices.
Strong organizational and time management skills, including the ability to prioritize and adapt to changing priorities and responsibilities. Required to manage multiple priorities with tight deadlines.
Strong attention to detail with the ability to cross check material for completeness and accuracy.
Strong problem solving and decision-making skills.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Computer, Internet, and a home office set-up.
PAY: $85.00-$200.00 per loan signing appointment
BENEFITS: 401(k); Flexible schedule
Let's get started!
Sign up today to get connected to Mobile Notary Signing Agent Jobs!
Please give us a call at (405) 494-0210 if you would like to discuss how we can help you find notary signing agent jobs today!
To expedite your registration submission, you can simply register online by selecting the right options on your application that you are seeking for your notary business at http://signingagentjobs.com/join-now.
Please reference agent ID SAJBeckyW whenever you call or sign up on your application.
Signing Agent Jobs
Tel: 1 (405) 494-0210
Just a better way to find mobile notary signing jobs!
- Complete online signing sessions with customers.
- Accurately and efficiently obtaining the signature and notarization of necessary documents for the lenders and DMV.
- Prepare loan packages for banks/lending institutions and thoroughly review for quality of files to ensure all information is correct including but not limited to: accurate fees, terms, loan programs, insurance coverage.
- Review loan packages to ensure documentation provided meets lender requirements.
- Provide excellent customer service by providing prompt, informed, professional and accurate service and support.
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer concerns in a timely, friendly and accurate manner.
- Consistently meet department quality, service and production standards that promote customer satisfaction and company growth.
- Manage to specific service level agreements to meet business timelines.
- Ensure appropriate records are maintained and required reports are prepared.
- Maintain up-to-date and accurate filing system.
- Maintain knowledge of Auto Loan Services processes, procedures and guidelines including staying informed on industry compliance and regulation standards.
- Act as backup to review funding package and issue final loan funding approval.
- Perform other job duties as assigned.