Signing Agent Jobs (https://signingagentjobs.com) is seeking for someone to fill the position of a Post-Closing Agent to work virtually in the U.S.
This role will conduct complete audits of all loan files and clear all stipulations as provided by our investors. This is an opportunity to work with a fast-paced collaborative team.
JOB TYPE: Full-time
- Loan Processing: 2 years (Required)
- Post Closing/Closing: 2 years (Required)
1-2 years mortgage experience in underwriting is preferred.
LICENSE: Certified Notary Public or must be willing to become licensed after joining.
EDUCATION: High school or equivalent. Or a degree from an accredited college or university.
- Computer, Internet, and a home office set-up.
- Extended and weekend work hours may be required.
PAY: $85.00-$200.00 per loan signing appointment
Let's get started!
Sign up today to get connected to Mobile Notary Signing Agent Jobs!
Please give us a call at (405) 494-0210 if you would like to discuss how we can help you find notary signing agent jobs today!
To expedite your registration submission, you can simply register online by selecting the right options on your application that you are seeking for your notary business at https://signingagentjobs.com/join-now.
Please reference agent ID SigningAgentTanyaPhilip whenever you call or sign up on your application.
Signing Agent Jobs
Tel: 1 (405) 494-0210
Just a better way to find mobile notary signing jobs!
• Review closed loan files to determine if the loan meets our guidelines prior to shipping the file to an investor.
• Work with various parties (internal and external) to obtain needed documentation to cure/resolve all items that affect the/salability of the loan in a timely manner.
• Maintain and manage a pipeline report to ensure all loans shipped are either conditioned or purchased in a timely manner.
• Facilitate imaging and indexing all supplemental data or information provided to cure issues.
• Monitor weekly condition reports from the investor.
• Filing, scanning, and other administrative tasks as needed.