- Clarkrange, TN
- March 27, 2023
I have been in private practice for over 30 years and plan to "retire" from the practice but not the workforce. I have many years of experience preparing closing documents and performing real estate closings including working for a title company in NY and currently as a remote closing attorney for Quickbooks loans.
I will be relocating to Clarkrange TN in the near future.
Attorney: Solo Practitioner – General practice
• Consumer collections law including draft pleadings, motions and court hearings
• Custody and domestic relations law including draft pleadings, motions and court hearings
• Business law including formation of Corporations and LLCs
• Estate Planning, Elder Law and Probate
• Guardian ad Litem (GAL) for Berkshire Probate & Family Court
• Landlord tenant litigation including draft pleadings, motions and court hearings
• Real estate law including search titles, draft documents and conduct closings
• Closing attorney in Berkshire County for Quicken Loans
• Limited Assistance Representation for Berkshire Probate & Family Court & Western Housing Court