- md., Fort Washington
- August 13, 2021
Signing Agent/Mobile Notary
Summary: I am a certified loan signing agent for Maryland. I have been operating as a Mobile Notary of the past 7 years performing refinance loan signings in Maryland and surrounding areas. I am organized and work well under pressure. I am very reliable and dependable. I have a flexible schedule which accommodates last minute assignments. I have excellent time management skills.
Certifications: State of Maryland Insurance License
Professional Skills/ Knowledge Of:
- Detail Oriented Energetic work attitude
- Excellent Multi-tasker Customer service expert
- Ability to build productive customer relations Time Management
- Ability to manage stress of deadlines
Signing Agent/Mobile Notary Title Forward
(March 2017 – Present)
- Accept loan signing assignments via-email or phone. Print and prepare loan documents. Review closing documents for accuracy in names, addresses and legal information. Provided transportation to signing locations. Always arrived 10 minutes before scheduled appointment time. Described lender loan documents and obtained signatures. Notarized loan documents and other legal documents. Email documents required by the signing companies immediately after signings completed. Fedex or UPS documents back to signing company the following day as directed.
- Responsible for notarizing documents, witnessing the signing of documents, and stamping documents.
Public Notary Specialist JP Marketing Company, LLC
(May 2014 –March 2017)
- Witness and authenticate signatures, administer oaths, verify signatures and take affidavits.
- Served as the official witness during the signing if important legal documents.
- Verified the names and identities of the parties involved in signing a document by showing my ID and asking to see the customers ID.
- Kept a record of the documents that has been certified in a public registry.
- ITT Tech Springfield VA Associate’s Degree of Applied Science in Information Technology Network Systems Administration (Graduated 2015)
- Virginia State University Bachelors of Science in Criminal Justice (Graduated in 2006)