- Bowie, Maryland
- February 23, 2023
Resume of Diánna Johnson
OBJECTIVE: Title Processor
Looking to start a career in Real Estate, I have acquired a deep understanding of mortgage closings, customer satisfaction and state-wide sales. I am elated for this transition to help create a pipeline for the continuous evolvement of the real estate market.
CLEARANCE: Active Secret
LICENSE(S): Title Insurance Producer, Notary (Maryland)
EDUCATION: AA - Business Administration, Strayer College - 1986.
11/22/2021 – 5/2022 - Senior Systems Engineer – Judge Group
In a key position for the Judge Group (Alexion Pharmaceuticals), I participated in a Senior point of contact for projects, vulnerability assessments, SQL install and management, virtual and physical server upgrades and patching of major infrastructure components in providing the below services:
- Maintained and upgraded core infrastructure technologies and systems to ensure that systems do not fail. Ensure the proper operations of core infrastructure via system engineering, preventative maintenance, and timely repairs.
- Install SQL and Oracle, run queries using MySQL, SQL Server or Oracle, troubleshooting connectivity issues and providing user permissions. Maintain database periodically when requested by client (database configuration changes).
- Participate in daily operations, planning and analysis of our core infrastructure monitoring and analyzing the environment utilizing available tools (Splunk, SCCM, UCS Manager, iLO)
- Provided installation and configuration of JAVA and TomCat, troubleshot connection and configuration issues and changes to meet application requirements.
- Maintains formalized documentation (policies, procedures, diagrams, engineering specifications) to ensure business continuity and smooth operations.
- Participate in projects in accordance with best practices methodologies ensuring proper execution as a manager or individual contributor.
- Maintain productive relationships with IT colleagues.
6/2021 – 11/2021 – Systems Administrator – Insight Global
Working with a unique team of system administrators responsible for upgrading, patching, installing and configuration of SIPRNet physical and virtual Windows 2008 R2, Windows 2012 R2, and Windows 2016 servers. In this role, the following were exercised:
- setup, configure, deploy, and manage Servers
- create, update and deploy workstation images
- perform vulnerability assessments for physical and virtual servers, workstation.
- Complete vulnerability scan using SCAP to address and remediate
3/16/2021 – 5/2021 – Sr. Systems Virtualization Engineer – SAIC
As Virtualization Engineer, I work with a team of other Virtualization Engineers in building virtual Windows Server 2016, and manage server hardware/software to support customer clients. Provide ESXi support and mission upgrades to a more current configuration. Responsibility also includes migration of physical servers to virtual and virtual to virtual, vMotion is performed when necessary for performance balance. SCOM is also used for daily monitoring of all devices.
- Installations of new software and system upgrades including evaluation and installation of MS patches
- Actively monitor systems and resolve issues
- Collaborate with the rest of the Windows and VMWare teams to perform project tasks in support of large projects
- Maintain and manage enterprise VMware environments, including DRS, HA, SRM, and vCenter
- Active Directory, GPOs, DNS and other Windows core services.
- Ability to create and manage work instructions, system and project documentation.
1/22/2019 – 3/12/2021 –Windows Systems Administrator/VMware Engineer – Leidos
As Windows Systems Administrator/Engineer, I work with other administrators in creating Active Directory Security Groups, creating user accounts. As VMware Engineer, I am responsible for developing Engineering Installation Plans (EIP) and Sustainment Plans for upcoming projects. I am also responsible for building new implementations into the environment to support the ongoing efforts promote and enhance scalability of the environment. I am also responsible to lead project to include Cross vCenter Migration, upgrading the vSphere Data Center to most recent version, running reports of the VMware enclave utilizing vROPs. I work with other engineers in monitoring and maintaining the VMware environment and troubleshooting to resolve alerts and errors in vCenter. I work to update both High and Low side resources (patching) to virtual machines, applying updates to ESXi hosts, NSX Data Center for vSphere and VCSA appliances, as well as applying STIGs per DISA and developing POAM when necessary. I am responsible for the development of virtualization solutions utilizing VMWare technologies with my primary responsibilities as follows:
- Making plans using detailed drawings.
- Preparing cost estimates for Sr. Management
- Creating accurate project specifications.
- Designing engineering experiments.
- Creating technical reports for customers.
- Emphasis on the overall health and strong security posture of the network
- Present technical documents to customers and Sr. Leadership
12/5/2018 – 1/22/2019 - 22nd Century Technologies – Systems Engineer
As System Engineer, I was responsible for insuring customers were able to access applications required for hearing exams. I insured servers were communicating and accessible on the network. I applied STIGs and patches as necessary for IAVA discoveries.
9/13/2018 – 11/25/2018 - Arena Technical Resources (ATR) – Sr. Systems Engineer Lead
As Technical Lead, I supervised a group of administrators supporting the DoD system. I monitored and advised in areas of Windows servers, Storage, and Networking.
- Proficiency in area of specialty such as VMware, Virtual Desktop Infrastructure, Clustering, logging, centralized authentication, ESXi, virtualization, Disaster Recovery and replication
- Configure, deploy and support client Windows, Linux, and Unix infrastructures
- Diagnose and troubleshot Windows, Linux and Unix infrastructures
- Experience with server and networking hardware
- Experience with PowerShell, Bash script
- Hands on experience installing VMware ESXi hosts, and Hyper-V
- Documentation skills and attention to detail for documentation (design documentation, processes/procedures, environment diagrams, etc.)
6/2017 – 8/29/2018 – Sr. Systems Administrator – Telesis, Inc.
As Sr. System Administrator, I was responsible for working with VMware, I built physical and virtual Windows 2008 R2, Windows 2012 R2, and Windows 2016 servers designing the IP scheme for each LANVLAN and managed server hardware/software to support customer production clients. Provided ESXi 5.0 builds and configuration. Also configured VMware ESXi clusters for ease of management of databases, Windows OS.
- Installed, configured and managed VMware vSphere environment.
- Configured VMware Distributed Resource Scheduling, high availability and fault tolerance.
- The installation, configuration, and management of VMware ESX hosts.
- Experience to setup, configure, deploy, and manage VMware-based systems for high-availability and efficiency, including vCenter, vSphere, and ESXi v6.x
- Experience with replication and cloning in a VM-Ware environment
I was also responsible for obtaining the latest Microsoft updates are downloaded each month; I work with Management to determine the approved updates to be released; added workstations to task sequences in preparation of OSD deployments; I identify any pre- or post-patching actions necessary; I develop custom software packages in SCCM when updates are released by the vendor (exe and msi); worked with developers to initiate scripts via Powershell; create the collection within SCCM as a test group for pre-deployment testing, Insured PXE is copied to the distribution point prior to capturingcreating sys-prep OSD images for workstations using the Task Sequence in SCCM.
1/3/2017 – 6/2/2017 – Systems Engineer – TWD Enterprise
Currently work as a Systems Engineer to manage and to identify, gather and respond to FISMA control module by following NIST 800-53r3 standards. Gathering information and creating policies to answer identifiers such as Security Assessment and Authorization, Media Protection, Contingency Planning and System and Information Integrity. We also work together to develop templates for each POAM to work toward weaknesses. Develop policies and Standards and SOPs for projects.
10/2015 – 12/30/16 – Sr. Systems Administrator – Metro Productions
As a Systems Administrator, I am responsible for our SIPR infrastructure Servers by utilizing ACAS to scan for vulnerabilities and updating and maintaining baseline system integrity with updated patching, and STIGs. I am the Lead Administrator for this SQL Server 2008 R2 database as well. My role is to ensure the database is backed up, maintained and process runs smoothly. I am responsible for troubleshooting any system and network errors which may prevent network connectivity and database communication.
I am also, responsible for maintaining all workstations and laptops in the SIPR and Secret labs while using the latest scans from ACAS. My everyday tasks include, but not limited to:
- Plan and implement system upgrades to hardware, software, operating systems, and applications.
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues to ensure maximum up-time of Windows servers and application.
- Comply with company IT policies and procedures such as change management, configuration management, and security.
- Patch management for all operating systems, applications, and appliances.
- Monitor and maintain anti-virus and spyware management solution.
- Report vulnerabilities and areas for improvement through comprehensive reports and presentations.
- Active Directory administration including group policies, user and group administration; permissions management; setting up shares, volumes and directories; and monitoring servers, storage and events corporate wide.
Provide SCCM administration support in a Windows Server 2008/Windows Server 2012 and Windows 7 environment. Performs SQL administration, support and development of queries/reports. Creates collections and advertisements for software deployments. Monitors SCCM system health and performs patch management. Provides SCCM infrastructure recommendations and implements workstation models for deployment in conjunction with OSD. Monitors and tunes appropriate systems to ensure optimum level of performance. Collects and reviews system data for capacity and planning purposes. Analyzes capacity data and develops capacity plans for appropriate level enterprise-wide systems. Coordinates with appropriate management in implementing changes. Supports complex data/media recoverability through system backups and database archive operations. Plans, coordinates and directs appropriate level data refresh strategies. Oversees and applies appropriate support packages/patches to maintain system integrity
Develops and maintains appropriate system documentation to ensure that documentation is current. Oversees the maintenance of a library of system-supporting process and procedure documentation.
10/2014 – 9/2015 – Citrix Engineer – Inquisit LLC
- Ensure assigned file servers are maintained at optimum level for performance. Ensures that file server(s) is operational, controllers, XenDesktop 7.6 server, XenApp 6.5 server, and Desktop Studio server, connected to network and users can perform normal activities with respect to the LAN.
- Monitors file server(s) performance. Ensures file server is connected to network and user applications are operational. Ensures integrity of operating system software by maintaining current version with software patches and/or upgrades. Ensures that Server security is maintained and that backups are run on regular basis.
- Independently troubleshoots moderate to complex OS, application and hardware issues.
- Insures users can connect and access their files and folders on SharePoint 2010
- Provides technical guidance to customer base in the use of supported software products and loads workstation software
SOFTWARE: Microsoft Office 2016 Lotus Notes 5.08, 5.0.10 CompareRite WordPerfect 9, 10 PageMaker 8 Freelance Adobe Photoshop Lotus 123
Excel 2000 Outlook Cloud Quark Xpress Visual Fox Pro Corel Draw 8, 9, 10 Freehand 8 iManage 5.0 DeltaView
PowerPoint 2016 GIF Construction Set Outlook 2016 Microsoft Front Page
NETWORK: Desktop Authority Switches and Hubs PowerShell Active Directory
Installing and Upgrading DOS TCP/IP Protocol (NWAdmin)