- Nanjemoy, MD
- July 14, 2023
Collateral Underwriter Profile firstname.lastname@example.org • (443) 350-2407
https://www.linkedin.com/in/trinadamico/• Nanjemoy, MD 20662
Multi-tasking and resourceful professional with substantial experience in managing all facets of mortgage underwriting from the application, and evaluation, to approval. Demonstrated expertise in identifying appraisals with heightened risk valuation, quality, property eligibility, and property compliance violations. Talent for delivering a powerful source of information and analytics to facilitate teams in conducting lender research and managing collateral risk. Recognized for possessing attention-to-detail skills to review loan applications for mitigating any inconsistencies that cause application rejection. Equipped with strong communication abilities used to distill complexity into important updates for executives and motivate teams to take action.
Ensure smooth workflow by evaluating and negotiating on evaluations as acceptable collateral in accordance with the company's and agency's rules. Enhance performance by contributing to the training of new hires.
● Minimized financial risks by assessing conventional loans and creating underwriting decisions.
● Achieved core requirements and enhanced team productivity by contributing knowledge to the onboarding of new hires and enabling individuals
● Completed three or more classes each month in continuing education online learning courses, improving and maintaining industry skills.
Conducted quality control checks on pre-funding loan files to maintain accuracy and completeness. Identified and suggested new ways to improve procedures, training, and communication. conclusions by reviewing necessary documentation, including credit, income, collateral, and other documents.
● Nominated to collaborate with peers across locations to build and execute best practices that enhanced the QA process.
● Achieved the highest accuracy, quality, and production scores across three sites nationally by collaborating with local team members.
● Developed recommendations for improving loan processing and maintaining transaction's quality via the utilization of analytical capabilities.
● Expanded effective local team huddle procedure to cross functional boundaries and maximized improvement chances for quicker action